This event for women only is near and dear to my heart. Financial education is life changing. Women can make positive changes to start building wealth and help others do the same! Financial education can benefit women at every age and stage of a woman’s life. We need more events like this! Thank you Borough President Eric L. Adams for making this happen.
When: April 23, 2015 @ 6:30 p.m.
Where: Brooklyn Borough Hall, 209 Joralemon Street, Brooklyn 11201
We’ve Got: Brooklyn Borough President, Eric L. Adams, Director of Programs, Brooklyn Borough Hall, Sandra Chapman, Fradel Barber, CEO World Financial Group, Community Partners and Financial Professionals (like me) dedicated to financial education, 400 guests ready to network with you, Corporate sponsors, Live entertainment, Gentlemen to serve you, Roses for the ladies, Appetizers & wine, financial information for your life
We’ve done our part now here is yours!
Six steps to enjoying Women & Wealth
- Register online! Please be my guest at the event! Registration is online womenandwealthny.com Please include the name of the person who invited you on the registration. Online registration helps Borough Hall and our corporate sponsors to keep this event free of charge by the number of pre-registrations. We agree.
- Come with your questions about finance. Everyone is here to learn more about finance. Bring your questions with you about retirement, entrepreneurship, tax strategies or building assets. Make it a goal to find out that information at the event, or by following up with the presenters or person who invited you. You owe it to yourself to get the answer.
- Be ready to meet and greet! This event is to widen your circle of resources in a relaxed atmosphere. Have a goal of meeting people at the event. Maybe it’s a person whose work you admire, a future business partner, a job candidate, a financial planner. It can even be someone that you would like to help. Circulate.
- Bring your phone fully charged! You will have the opportunity to connect with amazing women from the New York City area. Come with 100% battery and don’t miss out on getting connected!
- Get set for some sharing! Women and Wealth is all about celebrating the success of women now and in the future. You can give a thank you tweet to the Brooklyn Borough President @BPEricAdams that will keep events like this coming and share your favorite moments on Twitter and Facebook using #WW2015
- Don’t forget your materials from the event! No one wants to get stuck carrying a stack of papers around at a function like this, so we can email the presentations to you after the event for your reading pleasure.
Throughout our lives we want to know “How can I have some money?” Remember to get your questions about finance answered from the resources available to you at this event. The fortune is in the follow up!
The celebration starts at 6:30pm.
We can’t wait to see you!
Women and Wealth 2015 happening at Brooklyn Borough Hall on 4/23/2015 for networking, fun and financial information.
Ron Sent from my iPhone